Seeking to be with "Like Minded People"

BigG Pauly

My Name is Paul Edward Przybylski. I am 29 years old,.and I live in Valparaiso Indiana. I like Most of you,.seek to do as much as I can to better not only myself,.but as much of the world around me,as I can. I struggled most of my life with addiction to Alchohol,.Family problems, and A feeling of being alone and lost. About five years ago,.I developed a Real relationship with God,.and also my fiancee Emily. I found that only thru God,.could I continue to exhist. I wasnt on the right path. After changing my life,.I still found this empty "Lost" feeling inside. I realized that the world around me was not going to change. Even though I had. It hurts me deep inside to see and hear about all the cruelty,.lack of compassion,.and utter disrespect most people have for thier fellow man. I made a decision,.and promise to God,.to become the Best person I could possibly be. Or at least always be trying! It disgusts me to know that there are teenagers all over this nation who are tossed away in juvenile center's,.and forgotten about. I realize that there are so many more problems in the world more important than that,.but to me,.Nothing could be more important. I believe in fate as much as I do choice,.But I believe some of us are put here for a purpose(not to take away the importance of choice though!) And my purpose due to my expieriences in life, has been revealed to me by God, and I could see myself doing NOTHING else! I am finally on the right path, I have not touched a single dropp of Alchohol for 5 years(as a matter of fact the thought makes me sick!) I am in School, my third year, Have gotten "Honors" status a few times. I hope to do EVERYTHING I possibly can to do what I think God wants me to do. And I believe that your organization does something to help a person to bring out the MAN one already posesses inside himself. And If joining your organizatinon can help me not only Explore every option of bettering myself,.and as much of the world around me as possible,.Then it is the rightplace for me. I dont think you will ever find a more God loving/fearing, Honest, loyal, expierienced, person around here! lol, Im just kiddin a bit,.but sometime's I really feel like "MOST" people either dont care,.or just choose to "See" the picture they have made for themselve's,. and not the suffering around them. All my life I have felt I was going to be part of someting "bigger",.I cant just sit here and watch this planet destroy itself and feel content. I hope this is what your organization is looking for,.I dont want to waste your time. I have an uncle (by marriage,not blood) who is a Mason. I have not talked to him about my interest,.He is a very busy Man. I hope to hear back from some of you,.because If I sound like what you are looking for,.I will do everything in my power to pursue a membership. The one thing I can and will promise you,.is my 100% complete loyalty. There is No other way. Thank you very much for allowing me to join your forum,.and the chance to be heard by you. And no matter what happen's between "us", just remember that people out ther know you are there helping,no matter what the conspiratists, and skeptics say about you and secrets and crap,.I feel in my heart and soul,.that your organization is at the top of morality and preservation. And that is where I will "always" seek to be! I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again,. Paul E. Przybylski.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Welcome to Freemason Hall . I am delighted to hear of your interest in becoming a member of our Fraternity .