The Coaches Coach on: Building Builders

CoachN

Builder Builder
Brothers,

I have the distinct honor of being a featured presenter on "the Worldwide Exemplification of Freemasonry" project sponsered by the GL of Indiana (WEOFM.ORG). My part of this project will be released "into the wild" tomorrow night --Saturday April 23, 2011 at 8PM (20:00 DST).

This presentation is called "The Coaches Coach on: Building Builders." It is a 50 minute fast paced audio-visual production that is filled with many overlapping themes.

You will want to become well acquainted with your rewind button as the rapid fire unfolding of information will at many times have at least two or more directions presented at one time.

Enjoy!

F&S,

Bro. Coach N

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Videos

I found links to the several videos on WB Chris Hodapp's blog site. The ones linked from the GL-IN never would play on my computer.

S&F

CoachN

Builder Builder
How did this go? I was bonding with my grandfather-in-law(?)
It hasn't --- yet.

The presentation will be released this evening at 8pm (20:00 DST) on the Worldwide Exemplification of Freemasonry website.

The presentation itself is not "LIVE" and can be downloaded anytime from that moment on. So if you cannot download and view it at that time, you can anytime thereafter till the end of this year. Thereafter, it will be taken down off the website (at least, that is the plan.) I will most likely have it available elsewhere if the download demand continues to exist.

There will be a live chat on the weofm facebook page starting sometime soon after 8pm tonight and continue for about 90 minutes thereafter.

F&S,

Bro. Coach N

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
[snip]
So if you cannot download and view it at that time, you can anytime thereafter till the end of this year. Thereafter, it will be taken down off the website (at least, that is the plan.) I will most likely have it available elsewhere if the download demand continues to exist.
[snip]
Bro. Coach N
Can someone post the titles of ALL the webcasts of the WWEF, in case some have been taken down, I can search for them.

S&F

Zack

All Right! OK! Let's hear it for Brother coach. Excellent presentation and a great addition to his books.

G

Gary

I enjoyed it as well. I'm trying to get him to do more like that. I like his approach to this kind of stuff. It was also a nice change of pace from the other presentations as well.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
I liked it, too. Another brother in my Lodge, however, has hearing problems. He watched the presentation, but heard nothing. It came across to him like a commercial for the Builders books.

CoachN

Builder Builder
I liked it, too. Another brother in my Lodge, however, has hearing problems. He watched the presentation, but heard nothing. It came across to him like a commercial for the Builders books.
WOW! And all this time I thought it was just a fifty minute Public Service Announcement for Light reading. :eek:

CoachN

Builder Builder
Harharharharhar! Anyhow, I have encouraged this Brother to ask for a transcript. Perhaps future light will be close captioned?
I'm trying to figure out how to create a CC version. Haven't figured out how to do it though. Once I do, I will then try to create on with other languages in subtitles.