Thinking of joining

DNA

I am a Student at the Ohio Center for broadcasting and would like to join in order to help mankind and make a change in the world toward world peace. Under one supreme being. Only thing I cannot pay the fees to join????

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
I am a Student at the Ohio Center for broadcasting and would like to join in order to help mankind and make a change in the world toward world peace. Under one supreme being. Only thing I cannot pay the fees to join????
It is great that you are interested in joining, and have a higher goal for your life. I would like to remark however, that we do not operate under "one supreme being" it would be impossible for our fraternity to exist worldwide if we all were under the same supreme being. Religion essentially prohibits such. The other is that, although we all work toward world peace as we live the way we should, there is no order that is after the world. We assist those in need with charitable offerings, but we don't have an overall plan for the world.

DNA

Yes, this is my home state. Lancaster ohio... We never made it far from the boat once we made it to the America's I Applied once but turned the meeting down due to not having any monery to give at the time.

DNA

It is great that you are interested in joining, and have a higher goal for your life. I would like to remark however, that we do not operate under "one supreme being" it would be impossible for our fraternity to exist worldwide if we all were under the same supreme being. Religion essentially prohibits such. The other is that, although we all work toward world peace as we live the way we should, there is no order that is after the world. We assist those in need with charitable offerings, but we don't have an overall plan for the world.
Very Interesting answer to a such a complex question?!?! And in some strange way I undertand their is not one supreme being but many???
Was I Mason in a past life??? ROTFL, I can landscape and build ottwa stone walls and tie walls???

DNA

I just know there is a better way to treat our neighbor's of other country's to and their is a better way for all of us to live?