Third and hopefully Final Ring Question

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I have been shopping around at that site . Tungsten is cheaper than stainless steel , but harder and stronger .

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
A friend I've known for many years and I were out and about today. I mentioned I was at my lodge yesterday and finally got a key so if he ever wanted to shoot some pool to let me know. He was surprised I was a Mason and asked me if I would like to have his father's ring. I'm wearing it right now on my right pinky finger. 14k gold with a S&C on a red background.

I agreed that if he ever decided to become a Mason I would go to his 3rd degree, take the ring off my finger and put it on his.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
A friend I've known for many years and I were out and about today. I mentioned I was at my lodge yesterday and finally got a key so if he ever wanted to shoot some pool to let me know. He was surprised I was a Mason and asked me if I would like to have his father's ring. I'm wearing it right now on my right pinky finger. 14k gold with a S&C on a red background.

I agreed that if he ever decided to become a Mason I would go to his 3rd degree, take the ring off my finger and put it on his.
Excellent & Brotherly gesture. I commend you.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia

That's a great friend ! My friend told me to get a hair cut last time I saw him and didn't even offer to pay , I need new friends !!!

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I have been up since 4 am....and for some reason, this made me laugh out loud...thanks Brother Ashlar...I needed this...:D:D:D
I try to bring a smile to someones face once a day .

I just think that if someone has the audacity to tell me to get a hair cut , they could at least offer to pay for said hair cut , that's all . :D

From the time I was 17 until I was 27, I did not like paying for or getting hair cuts..... I loved the 80ies and early 90ies..... Party on Wayne!!!!

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
From the time I was 17 until I was 27, I did not like paying for or getting hair cuts..... I loved the 80ies and early 90ies..... Party on Wayne!!!!
I was in the Corps then and they frowned on long hair and was always telling me to get hair cuts .

You know what , they did not pay for my hair cuts neither !!! Now I am really MAD !