TN Cave Degree

dan.street

This is not an event at my lodge but an event that my lodge is travelling to again this year. Union Lodge #38 in Kingston, TN is hosting their 40th year Cave Degree. The lodge confers a degree in an actual cave. This year A CALIFORNIA MM Degree will be conferred by Plesanton Lodge #321. On Friday night August 19, a GEORGIA EA degree will be conferred by a team from the 9th Georgia District. It's a great time and I would recommend it to anyone in the surrounding area. I've attatched the lodge's link below. Let me know if you are attending and we can meet up down there.

Cave Degree 2011 « Union Lodge No. 38 F.& A.M.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
We get invites to the Horse Trader but I think that would be a great Lodge trip. Maybe nest year for us Thanks.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
EAA AirVenture MM degreeas Posted on Facebook

Wednesday, July 27 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm
J. Patrick Storrs
AirVenture Master Mason Degree

204 Washington Avenue
Oshkosh, Wisconsin

A light dinner will be served at 5:30 in the Lodge Dining Room.

DavisB

This is not an event at my lodge but an event that my lodge is travelling to again this year. Union Lodge #38 in Kingston, TN is hosting their 40th year Cave Degree. The lodge confers a degree in an actual cave. This year A CALIFORNIA MM Degree will be conferred by Plesanton Lodge #321. On Friday night August 19, a GEORGIA EA degree will be conferred by a team from the 9th Georgia District. It's a great time and I would recommend it to anyone in the surrounding area. I've attatched the lodge's link below. Let me know if you are attending and we can meet up down there.

Hiram Lodge #7's Civil War Degree team conferred a 3rd degree at the Cave Degree event not too long ago.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Not sure which lodge Jason is reffering to but my lodge goes down to Rush Lodge #715 in KY. I was initiated as a horsetrader this past spring and Ol' Blue gave me one hell of a ride!
Brother , I just may have met you then . I was there last Spring and I am a Honorary member of that lodge .

dan.street

Really , I was surprised by the turnout . .
We had a blast. My lodge has been going down there for years. Harvey Owens (the guys who collects $1 from everybody) is in my lodge. You know of him? My SW's brother is a PM of that lodge, Calhoun Wilburn. Never had the pleasure of meeting him but hear he was a great man.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Yeah, Bro. Dan is right it's Rush Lodge. I haven't made it down yet for that simple fact, a Buckeye in Wildcat country... or Cardinal I guess. We're trying to get more people involved for Lodge trips. This fall we're going to DC maybe we'll have a base for Rush and the Horse Trader!

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
We had a blast. My lodge has been going down there for years. Harvey Owens (the guys who collects $1 from everybody) is in my lodge. You know of him? My SW's brother is a PM of that lodge, Calhoun Wilburn. Never had the pleasure of meeting him but hear he was a great man.
Harvey is a member of your Lodge !?

dan.street

Harvey is a member of your Lodge !? He makes me laugh , funny old bird ! The first time I ever met him , I was newly Raised and a PM from my lodge introduced us and he started quizzing me . After I passed his test he said "Give me a dollar!" , so I say "I passed your test , you give me a dollar !" .
Yeah, that sounds like Ol' Harvey. He was a good man. He unfortunately passed to the celestial lodge above on May 3rd 2011. Our lodge will never be the same without him and I'm sure horsetraders wont be the same either. Our lodge is planning on attending again this fall and carrying on the tradition of collecting $1 from everyone there.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Yeah, that sounds like Ol' Harvey. He was a good man. He unfortunately passed to the celestial lodge above on May 3rd 2011. Our lodge will never be the same without him and I'm sure horsetraders wont be the same either. Our lodge is planning on attending again this fall and carrying on the tradition of collecting $1 from everyone there.
WHAT ! This is extremely sad .

Brother Dan,

I didn't see this soon enough or we could have met up. I went down with six other Brothers from SW Ohio....we had a blast...what did you think?

Your Brother,

Jason