Tri-state degree (FL, AL, and GA)

goomba

I would assume that the passport could be stamped by each, but don't know. So far I have one other MM who wants to ride with me to the degree.

goomba

Found out last night I will not be able to attend. We have a huge (read not really big in the physical world just in someone's mind) event happening in the city I work for. About 15 of us got volunteered (read forced) to work it. I am going to try and weasel out of it, but I don't think I will be able to. Let me know how it goes.

goomba

Found out last night I will not be able to attend. We have a huge (read not really big in the physical world just in someone's mind) event happening in the city I work for. About 15 of us got volunteered (read forced) to work it. I am going to try and weasel out of it, but I don't think I will be able to. Let me know how it goes.
Change 137, I got out of the event and if the GAOTU allows I will present. I would love to meet some of you guys in person!

goomba

For those of you who didn't go, did you miss out. There were over 200 MM's present and at one point there were not enough chairs in the lodge room. I think all the brethren from the site who were present participated in their states degree.