Volume 5

FF Sparky

Just recieved my Volume 5 book in the mail. dove into the first couple pages. Loving it already. Thank You Brother John.

CoachN

Builder Builder
Just recieved my Volume 5 book in the mail. dove into the first couple pages. Loving it already. Thank You Brother John.
You're most welcome my Brother.

Thanks for letting me know that he arrived safely and that he is being warmly welcomed into your family.

Coach N

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Wait until you get further into the book... It's a real doozy! :1-say-yes::1-wink-grin:

Hiram's Scouter

Received mine in the mail, did a quick skim over it. I'm liking what I've read already. I have to be honest, I didn't expect anything less after reading the others. As ussual delivery was quick. Thanks Coach

CoachN

Builder Builder
Received mine in the mail, did a quick skim over it. I'm liking what I've read already. I have to be honest, I didn't expect anything less after reading the others. As ussual delivery was quick. Thanks Coach

You are most welcome my Brother. :1-wink-grin:

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
I received my copy yesterday. After a drawn-out lodge meeting (we had to go over the Grand Master's recommendations & amendments for AC in Feb) last evening, I got home opened the book & started reading, after about 15 or so pages of the book (which I think I read some of them twice) I looked up and it was way past time for my beauty sleep to start (not that the beauty part does any good). May have trouble staying awake today. Oh well.

GREAT book so far Brother Dr. John, Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoachN

Builder Builder
I received my copy yesterday. After a drawn-out lodge meeting (we had to go over the Grand Master's recommendations & amendments for AC in Feb) last evening, I got home opened the book & started reading, after about 15 or so pages of the book (which I think I read some of them twice) I looked up and it was way past time for my beauty sleep to start (not that the beauty part does any good). May have trouble staying awake today. Oh well.

GREAT book so far Brother Dr. John, Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I truly apologize for interferring with your Beauty Sleep. Please forgive me. :1-wink-grin: