Washington D.C.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
There was a nice Italian place around the corner from the House of the Temple. Good food. And I had a Happy Ending. Even shared it with my Brothers.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I heard D.C. was a dirty place
Ehh, didn't seem it to me. The metro was pretty clean. new initiative about no food or drink on the metro.

This one Brother (older 70's maybe) came out of the bathroom and we explained to him his fly was upzipped. He thanked us then asked if we had seen the "REAL" secret of a MM.:4-rolling:

FF Sparky

Ehh, didn't seem it to me. The metro was pretty clean. new initiative about no food or drink on the metro.

This one Brother (older 70's maybe) came out of the bathroom and we explained to him his fly was upzipped. He thanked us then asked if we had seen the "REAL" secret of a MM.:4-rolling:
It was from the happy ending...Sharing? I would want to be the first in line...lol

jaya

DC has a high crime rate, many of the crooks are politicians. When I have gone I stay on the VA side since I am not allowed to take my concealed carry into DC itself. I would recomend going in a group and not travel alone.

DC has a high crime rate, many of the crooks are politicians. When I have gone I stay on the VA side since I am not allowed to take my concealed carry into DC itself. I would recomend going in a group and not travel alone.
I am a gang of ONE :1-pray:.....yea I agree DC is full of crooks but most are sent there by other states....

I did spend about a week in DC helping a buddy install carpet in a jewelry store in a mall just across the street from Chevy Chase MD....store was in DC....we were 20y/o and all I got to see (that I remember) of DC was K street, a few trips around the beltway and a bar that had a heavy metal band....this was 1989