We have not been on Southpark!

Azpir8king

I am a regular watcher of Southpark. Its Juvenile, but I find it hilarious. The writers/producers have done a pretty good job of playing both sides of an issue and adding strange twists that make me laugh.

They have "included" or "exposed" so many groups on their show (Best episode? Godzilla Barbara Streisand) ,even Harley riders...which will probably get their butts kicked at some point.

I feel we have been overlooked. You cannot achieve any sort of greatness unless you are the subject of an episode of Southpark. I know we had that brief stint on The Simpson's (Stonecutters) and a mention on Family guy, but come on!!! Anyone for starting a petition to include Freemasonry in a future Southpark episode?

BTW, the reason my speech is slightly slurred is due to my tongue being caught in my cheek.

berthemp

No, Southpark has ignored us. But who can ever forget the "Stonecutters" episode from The Simpsons? And Here we go

"Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!

Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!

Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do! We do!

Who robs cavefish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do! We do!"

The sad part is that some of the world's population believes this.

G

Gary

No, Southpark has ignored us. But who can ever forget the "Stonecutters" episode from The Simpsons? And Here we go

We do! We do!

We do! We do!

We do! We do!

We do! We do!"

For those that do believe it, we mail them tin foil hats. :D

Azpir8king

For those that do believe it, we mail them tin foil hats. :D
There has recently been a turn away from Tinfoil hats, every since it was revealed the the US Government and tri-lateral commision (under orders from us, apparently) has had manufacturers of alumunum and tinfoil rolls embed a brain scanning GPS microchip every 6 inches on every roll produced since 2001 (the agreed upon end of hostilities in the Second US Revolutionary Shadow War). As such, most conspiracy types have gone to painting the inside of tupperware bowls with radar reflective paint and incorporating Dora the Explorer chin straps. I can't wait to reveal that the paint is our own concoction and it includes chips as well.....And Dora is in the Eastern Star.

G

Gary

There has recently been a turn away from Tinfoil hats, every since it was revealed the the US Government and tri-lateral commision (under orders from us, apparently) has had manufacturers of alumunum and tinfoil rolls embed a brain scanning GPS microchip every 6 inches on every roll produced since 2001 (the agreed upon end of hostilities in the Second US Revolutionary Shadow War). As such, most conspiracy types have gone to painting the inside of tupperware bowls with radar reflective paint and incorporating Dora the Explorer chin straps. I can't wait to reveal that the paint is our own concoction and it includes chips as well.....And Dora is in the Eastern Star.
Shhh...Don't let the cat out of the bag! :eek:

berthemp

Tom, quit telling tales out of school. I thought we agreed at the last Take Over the World conference to never speak of the paint.

Azpir8king

My bad...I thought we agreed we were revealing the paint but still keeping the mind control chemically laced Toilet paper under wraps.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I had this as the ring tone for several Brothers for a long time. I even had the Stonecutters symbol as a car decal given to me after I joined by a friend, as sort of a joke. I have it around somewhere, but have never put it on my car.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I honestly do not think I want Matt Stone and Trey Parker tearing into us . They can be absolutely brutal and I love them for that , but I don't think my pride can take that kind of beating .

JK , I have often thought this and I can not believe they haven't taken a shot at us yet either .

Azpir8king

They could kill Kenny in the 3rd degree! I see possibilities.
..and Cartman leads an Anti-Masonic crusade....because he heard that a developer wants to put in a go-cart track where the current Lodge resides and they won't sell. He becomes "Dr. Langston"-like in his investigation of an imagined slight. OMG that would be hilarious. As long as the Brothers rushed out of the Lodge with tyler swords drawn to kill Mech-Streisand at the end, I am OK with the plot

publius

Master Mason
I think you're probably right, they have just overlooked us. We would be so easy to make a show out of. It would probably be pretty good. I don't take them too seriously and get my feelings hurt because they do not discriminate concerning who they make fun of. The best was the Jonas' Brothers episode when Mickey Mouse beat the heck out of them.:D

ckeroflite

Bro. Junior Warden

We do! We do!

We do! We do!

We do! We do!

We do! We do!"

LMAO... during my lodge investigation my wife began to sing the stonecutters song, being that we both are huge Simpson fans, while my now WM and the DGM were conducting the investigation. A couple of the younger guys of the group, I think the SW and JW began to laugh, and we all at the same time said “who keeps Atlantis off the map.” That was funny as hell. My wife till this day jokingly hums the song when I go to my lodge meeting every 1st and 3rd Wednesday. It has become our ritual....

johnj1582

oh, and BTW... one could argue that they (South Park) have hit us, but only marginally. If you watch the Fantatic Easter Special episode, you'll see that in the lodge room for the Hare Club For Men, there is an H suspended above the "Master's" station. Pretty much everything about the THCFM lodge looks to be based on a masonic lodge. YES, the episode is making fun of the Da Vinci Code, but if you look, it's there.

here's a link to the episode... Fantastic Easter Special (Season 11, Episode 5) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios

EDIT: here's a picture of the Hare Club For Men lodge room... http://bit.ly/ipuaue