Were to join?

Caos

Yes im in the seattle area i just moved here. i would like to be a mason how may i do that and i dont know a mason any suggestions?

G

Gary

No cost to inquire and get information. I'm not sure how they do things in Washington.

Generally, there is an application fee and cost for receiving the three degrees.

That cost varies by state and Lodge. Check into it, they will advise you of any fees you may have to pay. After you become a Master Mason there is just annual dues that you pay to the Lodge.

G

Gary

That's something you'll have to ask the Lodge when you petition to join. Every state, and even Lodge may have different costs. I couldn't begin to guess what the fees are in Washington. Don't worry, it shouldn't break the bank to join.

Ask up front about the requirements to join and any fees. They'll be honest and upfront with you.

G

Gary

If you tried calling a local Lodge, there may not have been anyone there to receive your call. Leave message with your contact information if they have a voice mail message or email the Lodge secretary. Someone will get back to you.

Barring that, contact the Grand Lodge for your state. They will put you in touch with someone local who can answer your questions.

The wheels of Freemasonry can turn slowly...So be patient. ;)

Keep us posted!