What a load off !!

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I purchased my Dodge Dakota in 2006 , it only has 21,000 miles on it (not even broke in yet ) and I have just written my last check to the bank and paid it off a little better than a year early .

Nothing like owning your vehicle free and clear , saving myself an extra $300 hundred bucks a month . And seeing how Dodge no longer makes Dakotas , I will have to drive it till the wheels fall off of it .As I do not want any other make or model of truck .

Terry S

After owning 2 Chrysler products i cant say anything nice, so i wont say anything at all :)

But congrats on the payoff! Writing that last payment is always such a great feeling!

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Congratulations. A nice feeling isn't it?
Yes it is . I remember when I paid my other Dakota off before I traded it for this one . When I went to the bank to give them that last check ( I wanted to do it in person) , the woman was amused at how happy I was .

I would be still driving the old Dakota to this day , but I wanted an extended cab and bucket seats . I still see the old girl (my old Dakota) around town , and she still looks good .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
This has to be the best Birthday gift I have ever given myself , to pay my truck off on my Birthday like this . Now I can get myself a new XBox 360 and not feel bad about it !!!

Terry S

PS3 does have all the Fallout games. There arent too many games that dont crossover anymore. I think its only the Resistance series, Gears of War, and Halo that dont cover both systems (not counting the Move and Kinect stuff). Its weird seeing a PS3 game with a Microsoft logo at the bottom or vice versa!

I had both systems for a while. I had the PS3 first so I'm a little biased. But the fairest statement i can make in comparison is, if you play online - the Xbox is better suited. If you play RPG's and sports, the PS3 is better suited. **Note: i didnt say either is better than the other, just better adapted.**

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
PS3 does have all the Fallout games. There arent too many games that dont crossover anymore. I think its only the Resistance series, Gears of War, and Halo that dont cover both systems (not counting the Move and Kinect stuff). Its weird seeing a PS3 game with a Microsoft logo at the bottom or vice versa!

I had both systems for a while. I had the PS3 first so I'm a little biased. But the fairest statement i can make in comparison is, if you play online - the Xbox is better suited. If you play RPG's and sports, the PS3 is better suited. **Note: i didnt say either is better than the other, just better adapted.**
I only debated on the PS3 because of 360s' red rind of death . I wonder if the new generation of 360s' have been improved upon to avoid that problem ?

Terry S

They both have their issues. My first PS3 had the "Yellow light of Death." It lasted for 3.5 yrs before it died though... a pretty good run. The Xbox360 i bought was barely used at all. I might've had 60-70 hours on it total in the year i had it... the guy that bought it from me told me it red lighted 4 weeks after he got it from me.

In my little circle of friends, 7 guys have 360's, 8 have PS3's. In that small sample, there have been 7 360 failures (1 guys failed twice - 1 never failed) and i had the only PS3 to fail (lucky me). We keep track of this because its a point of great harassment from the PS3's to the 360's guys.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
They both have their issues. My first PS3 had the "Yellow light of Death." It lasted for 3.5 yrs before it died though... a pretty good run. The Xbox360 i bought was barely used at all. I might've had 60-70 hours on it total in the year i had it... the guy that bought it from me told me it red lighted 4 weeks after he got it from me.

In my little circle of friends, 7 guys have 360's, 8 have PS3's. In that small sample, there have been 7 360 failures (1 guys failed twice - 1 never failed) and i had the only PS3 to fail (lucky me). We keep track of this because its a point of great harassment from the PS3's to the 360's guys.
My Xbox 360 was a first generation . I bought it as soon as they were released and it lasted till the end of last year . That was with heavy play and DVD viewing . I would be playing a game , have to go somewhere and would leave it on pause for hours . So I got money out of it .

Now my original Xbox is still going strong . It has an emulation chip (or what ever you call it , a buddy put it in ) in it and I can play cross platform games on it (PS , PS2 ) but not PS3 or 360 games .