What do you want for Christmas ?

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I found out that my Mother was going to buy me Kindle but I beat her to the punch and told her not to waste her money . Telling her that I do not need anything is a waste of breath , so I just told her to get me a new apron case . I did have to send her a link to JP Luther , that is not something a non-Mason sees everyday . And the wife got me a hand-made apron so I am set .

So what does everyone else want for Christmas ?

Azpir8king

I actually handled this on FaceBook back in Sept:

"Christmas Memo: FAMILY, I am giving you plenty of time execute according to plan. NO Ties. NO Sharper image crap.NO Socks. NO homemade macaroni craft crap that attracts rats.

Steeler's stuff, Biker stuff, Masonic stuff or PS3 Stuff for my B'Day or X-mas. That's it. That's all. Its simple. ITS THE PLAN!! FAIL ME THIS YEAR and I will kill 8 tiny reindeer and the fat man driving the sleigh. Do we have an understanding? Answer me! "

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
The wife and I have a kid in college and I haven't had a raise in 3 years, so we were discussing not getting each other presents last night. Today, I got a call that changed that. I had donated $20- to the "Honorable Few" and got a couple of calendars for the month of November. Each day they draw a ticket and the winner gets money. The three highest paying days are Thanksgiving (11/25 $500), The Marine Corps Birthday (11/10 $250) and today, Veterans' Day ($250). I won today! Some goes to the Angel Fund and I'm splitting the rest with my girl for presents :)

I would be delighted with an Amazon gift certificate to load up my Kindle.

Two kids in elementary school.... my wishes fall way down the importance ladder.... BUT a Amazon GC would be really nice....HINT :)

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I just send everyone my amazon.com wish list. 90% of it is books I think, or stuff they is over the typical price limit that is on there if I ever get the money.

TrowelTalk

I told my wife just earlier today, "if you're looking for a Christmas gift for me, get me some more wool socks from Red Wing Shoes"

These things are awesome on a cold winters day or night. :D

berthemp

The wife and I decided not to get anything for each other. But did ask each other so the kids could get us something nice. But if anybody is really wondering, a new helmet for my motorcycle. The half helmet is not cutting it on the cold nights.:cool::D

G

Gary

I want some books for Christmas. I'm hoping for Morals and Dogma, and a few other masonic ones.

emarsh

I dropped a very strong hint that I'd like a few hours of aerobatic training for my birthday, which is coming up soon. If it doesn't show up for my birthday I'd be happy to receive it for Christmas.

Winter

I've been here before
"Christmas Memo: FAMILY, I am giving you plenty of time to execute according to plan. I WANT Ties. AND Sharper image crap. AND Socks. AND homemade macaroni craft crap that attracts rats."
Wow, you just want it all, eh? LOL