What do you want for Christmas ?

Azpir8king

Wow, you just want it all, eh? LOL
All? No. I want a very NARROW list comp0ared the the cacophony of useless and off base crap i have received over the years, all preceded by the " you're just so hard to shop for" excuse. What they mean is "you're just so hard to shop for in the 15 minutes I thought about it while walking down aisle three at Spencer's gifts.":(

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I asked about 15 different ways for Snow for Christmas on the wife's family Christmas exchange because they complained 75% of my list was Masonic related. They where not amused.

G

Gary

All? No. I want a very NARROW list comp0ared the the cacophony of useless and off base crap i have received over the years, all preceded by the " you're just so hard to shop for" excuse. What they mean is "you're just so hard to shop for in the 15 minutes I thought about it while walking down aisle three at Spencer's gifts.":(
I asked about 15 different ways for Snow for Christmas on the wife's family Christmas exchange because they complained 75% of my list was Masonic related. They where not amused.
If you take the time to give them a list, and they either don't follow it or complain that it's got too much masonic stuff on it... they are being hypocritical. Stave off the crap gifts, and give them a list. If you don't it's your fault.

You want what you want! My list is 99.999% masonic. And BOOKS too boot.

All you want is books they say? YEP!

All I want is a Red Rider BB Gun..:D....but was told I might shoot my eye out.:eek:..so now I am getting a laptop....does it really count as a present if you actually pick it out and pay for it???:confused:

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
All I want is a Red Rider BB Gun..:D....but was told I might shoot my eye out.:eek:..so now I am getting a laptop....does it really count as a present if you actually pick it out and pay for it???:confused:
As long as you hand it to a family member and tell them to wrap it for you to open later.:D

It is a "gift" from the family to me...but I stood in line for a Looooooonnnnnggggg time to get it but hey...kids cant do that stuff...

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
If you take the time to give them a list, and they either don't follow it or complain that it's got too much masonic stuff on it... they are being hypocritical. Stave off the crap gifts, and give them a list. If you don't it's your fault.

You want what you want! My list is 99.999% masonic. And BOOKS too boot.

All you want is books they say? YEP!

Yeah, most of my list is books, up until yesterday. I started added stuff I would eventually like to buy for the house, but some of that stuff is $$$.

I do want snow for Christmas. I'm even debating on taking my daughter for a weekend trip up to GA area if they get some snow. It is hard for a NY country boy to be stuck in the suburbs with no snow.

The wife is complaining too due to my present wrapping skills, which I think you saw on my facebook page.