What Is Faveoite Type Of Music

Having spent years in law enforcement, with many of those years in the Gang Intelligence Unit, I can state unequivocally that there is zero redeeming quality to the Jugalo subculture. And I would be hard pressed to recommend a petitioner who identified with that culture. But that is only my opinion. Others may differ.

As for my tastes in music, they run towards Israeli rock like Hadag Nachash.
Yes some juggalos that in in a gang and that have been in trurbloe with the law. But i'm not one of them i think that some juggalos. Take things to far and they give me bad name and they others bad name as well. I don't go out and say i'm juggalo unless i'm asked i don't want to take that risk well were i live most of the cops know me and they know i'm not a trubloe maker are a gang member. Sometimes i'm not so pound of being a juggalo.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Rap/hip hop , I can do without ! I guess this Insane Clown Posse is a rap group , I wouldn't know other than what I seen on an episode of Tosh.0 .

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Yes some juggalos that in in a gang and that have been in trurbloe with the law. But i'm not one of them i think that some juggalos. Take things to far and they give me bad name and they others bad name as well. I don't go out and say i'm juggalo unless i'm asked i don't want to take that risk well were i live most of the cops know me and they know i'm not a trubloe maker are a gang member. Sometimes i'm not so pound of being a juggalo.
Are you absolutely sure you want to associate yourself with this? This is taken from the Urban Dictionary:

jugalo

n. 1. refers to any person identifing w/ or supporting the Insane Clown Posse (ICP); synonymous w/ deep rooted stupidity. 2. An ill-mannered & impressionable idiot.
A. "the jugalo met me out back, pushed me, and told me to 'come're'."
B. "filth doesn't form like this in metropolitan areas unless the jugalos are in town."

This is from wikipedia:

Characteristics

According to Utsler, "[Juggalos come] from all walks of life – from poverty, from rich, from all religions, all colors. [...] It doesn't matter if you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, or a crack rock in your mouth."[4] Juggalos have compared themselves to a family.[5][6]
Common characteristics of identifying a member of the Juggalo subculture are as follows:
  • Drinking and spraying the inexpensive soft drink Faygo.[7][8]
  • Listening to horror-themed rap music.
  • Wearing face paint, generally like a clown.
  • Wearing HatchetGear.
  • The Running Hatchet man logo applied on personal effects and die cast worn in a necklace.
  • Doing hair in the spider legs style, i.e. like the Twiztid members[5]
  • Displaying the gesture of wicked clown, the westside sign with the left hand and the C sign in ASL with the right, with arms crossed over.
  • Making and responding to "whoop, whoop" calls.
  • Expressing a (generally) tongue-in-cheek obsession with murder, committed with a blade weapon.
Juggalos view the lyrics of Psychopathic Records artists, which are often violent in nature, as a catharsis for aggression.[9][10]
Many characteristics of the Juggalo culture originated from in the 1980s, when Joseph Bruce (Violent J) and his family were living in poverty. He and his brother Robert received all their clothes from rummage sales, and their food from canned food drives held at their own school.[11] Due to their poverty, the Bruce Brothers were the brunt of many jokes in school. However, the brothers were not ashamed of their living standards, and instead embraced it.[11] Joe even made a name for themselves, Floobs.[11] According to Joe, a Floob was essentially a scrub, but not just an ordinary scrub. A Floob "wore the same old shoes and shitty clothes from rummage sales [...] but [...] didn't even have to be cool. [Floobs] turned [their] scrubbiness into something [they] could be proud of."[11] Though Joe only specifically names himself and his brother as Floobs, he alludes to other Floobs whom he had not met or known of, but were living in the same conditions as he and his brother; the respect that Floobs had for each other and their family-like embrace of likewise people influenced the philosophy held among Juggalos.[11]

I can tell you with certainty, that this is not something that will get you in good graces with a Lodge.

Winter

I've been here before
Rap/hip hop , I can do without ! I guess this Insane Clown Posse is a rap group , I wouldn't know other than what I seen on an episode of Tosh.0 .
To say that ICP is rap would be saying that ICP produces music. Doubtful in my estimation.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I know nothing about them . Well , I know nothing about rap music in general except those like Jay Z who are in the news every so often or when someone drives down my street and I can hear/feel the base thumping from two miles away .

My town outlawed that but do not enforce it . I wish they would though !

Winter

I've been here before
I am not down on all rap. There are several artists in hip hop genre that I don't mind at all. But the horrorpop or psychotic rap or whatever it is called is a blight.

My personal feelings are that anyone that identifies with that type of music might want to consider if those values are compatible with Masonry.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I am not down on all rap. There are several artists in hip hop genre that I don't mind at all. But the horrorpop or psychotic rap or whatever it is called is a blight.

My personal feelings are that anyone that identifies with that type of music might want to consider if those values are compatible with Masonry.

I do like "Sabotage" from the Beastie Boys .

Winter

I've been here before
That is nor a good difftion on what juggalo is. this is the ture difftion of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo I know some can be crazy and get in to a lot of trubloe but some of us are good people:(
Sorry, James. That article does nothing to change my mind that the Jaggalo culture is a destructive one with no place associated with the Masonry that I know and practice. You probably are a decent person, James, and I am one of the ones here pulling for you. But the fact that you consider yourself a Juggalo means we would probably not be friends. Sorry, but I have had a lot of first hand experience with Jugadouches. And they ALL say they aren't bad people. Haven't seen it yet.

each juggalo is differnt in there oww way. Not every juggalo is a gand member not every juggalo is violent. There are cops that juggalos, juggalo lawyers there juggalos in amry.

Sorry, James. That article does nothing to change my mind that the Jaggalo culture is a destructive one with no place associated with the Masonry that I know and practice. You probably are a decent person, James, and I am one of the ones here pulling for you. But the fact that you consider yourself a Juggalo means we would probably not be friends. Sorry, but I have had a lot of first hand experience with Jugadouches. And they ALL say they aren't bad people. Haven't seen it yet.
i understand on how feel i heet a few juggalos that are jreaks. But also meet ome nice ones to. And if i didn't meant thoese nice ones i wouldn't be a juggalo today. I think we could freinds

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I think you are missing the big picture James.

Whether you like it or not, people judge you by your outward appearances long before they get to know you.

A culture like juggalo is intentional i. Giving the impression of non conformity, violence, and yes... Association with gang or gang like mentality. Hence throwing signs and wearing colors, hair braids, etc...

The music is unbalanced and rage like for a reason. Those who gravitate toward it, tend to relate to that mentality. Regardless of whether they are good people on the inside or not.

Its not my bias or rules. Thats society. If you want to fit in, be yourself but dont standout with a sign that screams im a thug wanna be.

Most people will shun that appearance just out of principle.