What's everyone asking Santa to bring you ?

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
So, what do you want for Christmas ?

The wife made the mistake of using my Amazon account instead of hers to buy one of my gifts , I have no idea what she was thinking but she bought me a "iPod Touch 2nd Generation" . If anyone has ever fooled with those they know how cool they are . You can connect to the internet using wi-fi , play games , watch movies , it has a "Maps" feature , Calendar , contacts , holds a butt load of music and more .

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
I am asking for a CB (cobra With blue tooth) for my RV. Other then that its all about the kids!...oh and my wife..!

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I asked for all the old cartoon Christmas shows on DVD. The stuff like Frosty The Snowman, the show with the mice and the clock, The Misfits, along with some of the old movies like Miracle on 34th street. Sadly these shows and movies seem to have almost disappeared from TV. So I wanted them so I could watch them and share them with my future children.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I asked for all the old cartoon Christmas shows on DVD. The stuff like Frosty The Snowman, the show with the mice and the clock, The Misfits, along with some of the old movies like Miracle on 34th street. Sadly these shows and movies seem to have almost disappeared from TV. So I wanted them so I could watch them and share them with my future children.
I have noticed that the networks no longer show the holiday shows anymore also . They no longer show all the Halloween cartoon specials like "The Great Pumpkin , Charlie Brown" or any of the others that I grew up with on TV for the past couple of years . I do have a DVD set with Frosty , Rudolph and a few others though . Picked it up at Wal-Mart a couple of years ago .

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State

Man i love that mouse and clock one....!!!

Lionheart

Do they even make those anymore???? :rolleyes::D
Sorry I didn't respond sooner! They are out there. It's just a real scavager(?) hunt to find them! Which I think is fun its my wife that is hard to shop for and I have no idea what to get her.
Every year I get her traditional gifts like perfume, robe, foot massager and then after X-mas passes I get the " I alway's get the same thing every year" line
What's a brother to do?(Ho Ho!):D

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Sorry I didn't respond sooner! They are out there. It's just a real scavager(?) hunt to find them! Which I think is fun its my wife that is hard to shop for and I have no idea what to get her.
Every year I get her traditional gifts like perfume, robe, foot massager and then after X-mas passes I get the " I alway's get the same thing every year" line
What's a brother to do?(Ho Ho!):D
Do like I do and give her money to buy her her own gifts , that way she can't complain .I give the wife the money and she buys what she wants well before Christmas and then I wrap it .Or she will give me a list and I'll choose from it . Takes out the guess work and I didn't waste my time or money getting things she doesn't want nor will use .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
The last time I tried that, she was not very happy about it. I went to the mall and got general gift certificates and wrapped them in a bunch of different boxes. She was less than thrilled. LOL, well live and learn I guess.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Christmas gift

I was going to get a new car for my wife for Christmas.

But, I couldn't find anyone interested in trading!
:D

Merry Christmas, have a warm, safe, happy holiday, religious or secular!

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Do like I do and give her money to buy her her own gifts , that way she can't complain .I give the wife the money and she buys what she wants well before Christmas and then I wrap it .Or she will give me a list and I'll choose from it . Takes out the guess work and I didn't waste my time or money getting things she doesn't want nor will use .
Here is the trick I use, I listen to her all year round and collect the things she wants that way.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Here is the trick I use, I listen to her all year round and collect the things she wants that way.
My wife is always wanting something , a new purse , pair of shoes , clothes etc; etc; so when I hear "I want" or "I would like to have" , a switch is thrown in my brain that tunes her out .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
My wife is always wanting something , a new purse , pair of shoes , clothes etc; etc; so when I hear "I want" or "I would like to have" , a switch is thrown in my brain that tunes her out .
LOL, now that is a great way to handle it. I typically just tell her, if we've got the money, go get it. If we don't have the money, don't bother.