When you was younger....

StoneH

Just curious, what is the thing you wish you had done when you was younger? What kept you from doing it? How much do you regret that you didn't do that?

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
That is a great set of questions .

I wish I could have became a veterinarian like I always wanted to be .

What kept me from doing it ? My grades , I was a daydreamer and I did not make the grades that I was capable of making . I was then going to go to school after the Marine Corps but life got in the way , I had bills to pay so I had to get a job . That job was supposed to be temporary , but then it became part of my life and becoming a vet became a distant dream .

Outside of my family and friends , my biggest love is for animals and I regret I didn't follow that dream .

Starlight

I regret not going to the University. I was accepted into a very good university but got scared and ended up just going to community college and I didn't even finish that. It was my lack of confidence what made me stop. The economy being what it is makes me regret not going the distance in the education department.

sukie

I really wanted to be an artist and I went to art college for 4 years then dropped out because I preferred to party. I wish I'd worked that little bit harder and got my Diploma in art and design, but on the other hand, if I had maybe I wouldn't have met my husband and had my two wonderful children?

dubw

Yeah, like others, I wasted most of my early college years - booze and women. Army solved the problem. Went back to college later and had straight A's, but not in my preferred field, but the one that supported my family.