Wondering

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
You post something someone likes , and they may add too your reputation by clicking on the scales below your screen name .

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
If I'd known that you guys weren't familiar with that feature, I would have mentioned it a long time ago. I know a couple of people have used it before, so I didn't give it a second thought.

It's a cool way to let someone know if you want to give them kudos for their participation on the various threads/forums.

CoachN

Builder Builder
The problem is that the settings seem to allow for only one shot and you'll never get a nother chance at giving more to those you've given to once.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
The problem is that the settings seem to allow for only one shot and you'll never get a nother chance at giving more to those you've given to once.
I didn't know that. Maybe there is something Bro. Jason can do to fix that. I'm not sure if he can or not.

CoachN

Builder Builder
I didn't know that. Maybe there is something Bro. Jason can do to fix that. I'm not sure if he can or not.
It's an admin function. I know that other forums using this program allow for more point giving. This one is set up in a very limiting fashion.