Woo hoo

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Just in case I have not said it, as my memory is failing at my old age. I get to raise my Brother Monday! He gave back his FC on Monday for his birthday and passed. So this Monday is his degree work.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Outstanding ! It is cold here so I may have to make a trip down South , warm up and take in a Master Mason degree .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Outstanding ! It is cold here so I may have to make a trip down South , warm up and take in a Master Mason degree .
You are more then welcome. :D It is a busy weekend for me though. Saturday I go down to the SR to start that, and Sunday is family pictures on the wife's side and a family dinner on my side.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I wish I could . I have Lodge , OES , YR and a FC degree coming up this weekend and next week . They would have my head if I went to Fla .

Still looking to come down there next summer though !

G

Gary

Hmmm....Me thinks me might take a trip to the Pearl Monday night... That is, if work doesn't keep me too late.

G

Gary

Thursdays are our Lodge practice nights, but I won't feel bad missing one now and again. I'll be of clean conscience as I will be in Lodge with my other Brothers... :D

Who is doing the lecture Monday night?

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I want to say Br. Eichner.

It will be a long night, 5 Brothers going through.

Thursdays are/where our practice nights too. It seems most Lodges meet on Monday or Tuesday around here. Hopefully this will allow more visitations. Maybe even help those Brothers who have to be to work early for the long nights.