Yeeeeeeeeeessssss! Raised to the degree of a Master Mason!

Lionheart

Brethren,

I celebrated/recieved my third degree last night by being raised to the degree of Master Mason! What an event! I will honor and cherish it for the rest of my life! It was more amazing to me than I could have ever imagined. I am so very proud to have become part of a fraternity of such great men. I look forward to the future and would like to thank all the members here at Freemasons Hall for their support and guidance during my time from EA to FC to MM. I am very glad that I was able to do it the way my Grandfather and his Father did it. By taking the time to learn each degree and appreciate the meanings of each. Thank you!

Fraternally,

Brother RD Little/ aka Lionheart!

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Congrats ! Your excitment is catching and has me thinking back to that day I was Raised . I was going to skip going to a sister lodge today for a MM degree , due to laziness .But I think I will get my lazy behind out of the chair and go due to your joy and excitement . Again , congrats and thanks for your wonderful post .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Congrats on being raised to the sublime degree of MM, I applaud you on your commitment and dedication to the fraternity. I hope you will keep active in your lodge.

cemab4y

May I add my congratulations! I urge you to consider the fact, that this is not the end of your masonic education, but the beginning, a milepost! I urge you to consider expanding your knowledge of our craft, and to begin a voyage of self-improvement.

Masonry, and its appendant bodies, offer many avenues for you to build your life. I encourage you to consider the Scottish Rite, and/or the York Rite. You may wish to seek the fun and frivolity of the Oriental Shrine. With over 100 appendant and concordant bodies to choose from, you will most certainly find one or more to your liking.

I encourage you especially, to become active in your lodge. Participate in degree work, and in the administrative operation of your lodge. You may wish to consider serving our fraternity in an officer's position.

May the Great Architect of the Universe, guide your steps.