yop

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
This has nothing to do with Freemasonry . OP , do you have a question about Freemasonry ? If not , other than to tell you to get a better job , there is not much we can do for you .

CoachN

Builder Builder
Hw can i earn more money to improve the standard of my life?....
Money is based upon "Value", imagined or not.

When you want to earn more, you have to improve your value proposition and make people aware that such value is available to them should they desire the value that you have to offer.

In short, you must first improve what you have to offer yourself and the world before what you offer will provide you more.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Money is based upon "Value", imagined or not.

When you want to earn more, you have to improve your value proposition and make people aware that such value is available to them should they desire the value that you have to offer.

In short, you must first improve what you have to offer yourself and the world before what you offer will provide you more.
Take what I said back in my earlier post . A life Coach may give you the answers you seek .

What I am hoping is not the case here is that you may think becoming a Mason would help you get a better job , better position , more money etc; etc; . If this is the case , you are barking up the wrong tree as this is not what Freemasonry is here for .