York Rite College performing EA Degree

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Tri-Valley College #178, York Rite Sovereign College of North America, will be performing the 1st degree ceremony at Idaho Lodge #1 in Boise, ID on the 9th of January starting at 7:30PM.

All Masons are invited to attend.

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Tonight was the night

Tonight was a great night. Companion Knights of Tri-Valley College #178, York Rite Sovereign College of North America, assembled at Idaho Lodge #1 to confer the 1st Degree of Freemasonry. They did an amazing job and I hope the candidate thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'd like to thank the Companion Knights for their performance in the conferral and thanks to Idaho Lodge #1 for allowing us to confer the degree.

Top Row (L-R): Me, David Grindle - Deputy Grand Governor of Idaho, Jerry Parsons - Seneschal, and G. Arthur Shoemaker - Secretary & Past Governor (PG).
Bottom Row (L-R): Ron Berto - Grand Governor of Idaho, Jay Leonard - Most Worshipful Grand Master of Masons in Idaho, our newly obligated Brother (name withheld), Bill Curtis - Worshipful Master of Idaho #1 and Governor of Tri-Valley College #178, Stan Barker - Past Governor, and Art Easley - Chancellor.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Congrats , would have loved to have seen that .

Our YR College (not a member ) confers the Super Ex degree . They do beautiful work .

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Congrats , would have loved to have seen that .

Our YR College (not a member ) confers the Super Ex degree . They do beautiful work .
Idaho doesnt' confer the Super Ex degree, but California does and one of these times I'm going to go down receive it.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Oh, Ash ... you're in trouble now! The YR does not like it when you call it the 'Super Ex', they keep telling me, "It's the Super Excellent Master degree, NOT the Super-Ex!" And they're not very friendly about it. either!!!