You might be a mason

mike

I found this in another forum and would like to share it with everyone.

You might be a Mason if:

1. You're at a wedding, and when the minister says "Amen," you blurt out "So Mote it Be." (for those of you who attended Dean and Edie Rein's wedding, that should bring back memories)

2. You find yourself trying to check out the rings on stranger's fingers.

3. You actually "got" the lines in the movie, The Man Who Would Be King, and can quote the movie like it was the Bible.

4. You feel compelled to attend the funeral of a complete stranger, just because you read in his obituary that he was a Mason.

5. You work a forty-hour work week in a cubicle, and still feel like you have a lot in common with George Washington and Benjamin Franklin.

mike

. Your thoughts about an attractive young lady suddenly come out of the gutter when she tells you her grandpa is a Mason.

7. You speed ahead of another Mason on the road and flash your hazard lights to make sure he'll notice your car emblems.

8. You children have names like "Royal Arch" and "Hiram."

9. You've actually heard of St. John's Day.

10. You actually know your hat and ring size.

11. Your best friends are an 92 year old WWII USS Arizona survivor, a 19 year old college student, a non-practicing Orthodox Jew, a doctor, a boilermaker, a Mexican-American, and some guy named Glen and you all spend at least one night a month together talking about working tools.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
1. You're at a wedding, and when the minister says "Amen," you blurt out "So Mote it Be." (for those of you who attended Dean and Edie Rein's wedding, that should bring back memories)
I've done that more times than I care to count !

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
You might be a Mason if ,

You have a desk drawer piled full with Masonic hat and lapel pins .

You lean to one side when you sit down because your wallet is full of dues cards .

sarah

Every time I see a guy on TV with some kind of lapel pin, I put my face up close to the screen to see if it's a Masonic pin. When it isn't, I get all disappointed. Like Brother 430 I'm kind of OCD in regards to pins & rings.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
You might be a Mason if .....

Your wife overhears you repeating the EA or FC catechisms in your sleep . (been there and done that)

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Very true , but then again my nephew texts me in texting cypher lingo and I have to call him to ask what the heck he was saying .

That's who we need to hire to cypher our rituals , young teenagers with cell phones ! Almost no one over 21 would crack the code !!!!

So Mote it Be......I am not 21 anymore...but have picked up a few I like...my fav is (WTF)....being in a fire house 24 hrs every third day tends to make a person say that ALOT...you understand dont ya GaryE

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
if you wonder if EVERY odd handshake you get in public from 'some guy' is an out-of-state Mason......

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
So Mote it Be......I am not 21 anymore...but have picked up a few I like...my fav is (WTF)....being in a fire house 24 hrs every third day tends to make a person say that ALOT...you understand dont ya GaryE
There is a town called Wakefield in Massachusetts.
The High School has Track and Field.
The team made T-shirts that simply said: WTF

True story :)