EA Topic 3 EAs

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
We have 2 canidates in the pipeline, 1st initiation is 11/7 @7pm:1-smooch::1-smooch::1-smooch::1-wink-grin::1-wink-grin::1-wink-grin:

I expected "walked into a bar" after reading the title of this thread....

Congrats..... we currently have four FC & two EA........

jaya

'Dyslexic man walks into a bra...

A seal walks into a club...

And for a masonic one:

A man was checking into a small hotel on the outskirts of town when he saw a sign on the wall which read, "HIRAM LODGE, Meetings every Wednesday at 7PM."

The man said to the lady at the front desk, "I wonder what they do in there. Do you think they'd ever let me join?"

"I don't think so."

"Well why not?"

"I don't know. That guy there," she said pointing at the man sitting outside the door, "has been knocking on the door for weeks and they won't let him in."

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Between my two lodges we have an EA degree (two candidates , one lodge each) , one FC degree (one candidate) and a MM degree (2 candidates) this month .

Azpir8king

Two Master Masons are sitting in a strip club...when one turns to the other and says "Brother, we are in the wrong joke..."

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Two Master Masons are sitting in a strip club...when one turns to the other and says "Brother, we are in the wrong joke..."
Two MM's ladies are standing outside the strip club with clubs.... One turns to her husband and says, "In my hand I hold an instrument of death..."

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I can almost GAR-RUN-TEE we're having a Raising in March. It's our annual inspection so the degree will be performed. Whether it's for a new Brother or not is TBD.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Our EA bailed 30m before Lodge was scheduled to open. He decided to become a Lion instead. :mad:

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Our EA bailed 30m before Lodge was scheduled to open. He decided to become a Lion instead. :mad:
I was watching the Discovery Channel the other night. Did you know Lions have sex 15 times a night? Makes me wonder why I became a Mason...:1-wink-grin:

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Might as well lose him sooner than later.
Very true .

I have lost count at how many times after an EA degree , that I have told my Lodge(s) members that we will never seen that person again . My "radar" has only failed me once . I can see it in their eyes that they have no interest in it .

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Very true .

I have lost count at how many times after an EA degree , that I have told my Lodge(s) members that we will never seen that person again . My "radar" has only failed me once . I can see it in their eyes that they have no interest in it .
Why doesn't the truth get pulled out of the candidate before it gets that far? I pity the next investigation team I'm on. I like to ask tough questions for this very reason.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Why doesn't the truth get pulled out of the candidate before it gets that far? I pity the next investigation team I'm on. I like to ask tough questions for this very reason.
I have no idea , I normally do not go on that many ICs' .

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I've been told that it seems like I am trying to talk the petitioner out of joining.
In some situations, pointing out the work that is required is a necessity. If that's talking them out of joining, I'm guilty too. :1-wink-grin: