Another Newcomer.

MattHakor

Hello! I wanted to introduce myself. Although I can't call myself Brother yet I already have a deep interest in Masonry. I'm not quite sure what it is yet but the more I hear about what Masonry really is the more attracted I am to it. I recently found out that my late Grandpa was a Mason but he died when I was a child so I don't have the opportunity to ask him questions. Likely I won't be able to go down this path should it be the one for me until after I graduate from school next year (No income! *Sigh* One has to love college right?) but even so I feel that talking to people actually in the Order will help me determine my opinions better.

rescue48

Firedawg
The fraternity will be here whenever you have the time/means, etc. to devote to it. I didn't get initiated until I was 38. I have a similar back story, with my grandfather being a Mason, but already gone before I could talk to him. At any rate, welcome to the forum.

MattHakor

Thank you for the warm welcome! Hah a lot of people I know actually believe the conspiracy theories and try to convince me of them. I may no know a whole lot but I'm intelligent enough to not buy what they are saying.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay with us. You are welcome to ask questions as you see fit, and we will attempt to answer to the best of our ability. As it has been said, the fraternity will be around if/when you are ready.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have.

MattHakor

Thanks. So I recently discovered that in addition to my Grandfather my Great-Great Grandfather was also a Mason. Not sure about my Great-Grandfather. My Dad isn't a Brother. Its interesting to see the connections in my family history.