Any Atlanta Masons?

Derric

Are there any FreeMasons in Atlanta?
I was invited to a lodge meeting on the 28th of this month for non-masons. The lodge is Gate City Lodge No.2. Is there also any members of this lodge on this board?

MythicalCaesar

Are there any FreeMasons in Atlanta?
I was invited to a lodge meeting on the 28th of this month for non-masons. The lodge is Gate City Lodge No.2. Is there also any members of this lodge on this board?
I am a member of this lodge. Do you have any questions or concerns?

Deadhead Derek

Just curious, where in Atl is your lodge? in the mid 80's I was bartending at Aunt Charlies, Knickerbockers and Atkins Park.. So in Buckhead, downtown next to the GP Building and the Virginia Highlands.I miss Atl at times. Is the big chicken still standing?

MythicalCaesar

Just curious, where in Atl is your lodge? in the mid 80's I was bartending at Aunt Charlies, Knickerbockers and Atkins Park.. So in Buckhead, downtown next to the GP Building and the Virginia Highlands.I miss Atl at times. Is the big chicken still standing?
In the big building you see with the Square and Compass directly across from the Amtrak station. You can see it from the interstate above the downtown connector. I guess I'm too young to know about the big chicken, but the Varsity is still there, lol.

Deadhead Derek

The V never treated me well...the big chicken was one of those landmarks people used to give directions by... go out ma-retta and turn at the big chicken...

Woods

My wife and I will be in Atlanta to watch the Braves take on the Mets on July 17 and 18. It would be nice to meet some bretheren from another state. If anyone is going to be there, let me know...We'll buy you a drink.