Apple Orchard

Sammy

My kids are so excited we are going to the apple orchard this weekend! I haven't had fresh apple cider in years and it will be fun to ride on the hay wagon (one son's first time)! I love days like this!

Eoin

I'd love to get a bushel of apples to make apple butter with. My wife and I make it every fall but we haven't been to the orchard yet. It smells so good cooking and it tastes delicious on hot biscuits in the morning.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Is it bad my first thought was pretty much hard apple cider? i have not made that in years. I've been stuck on having to buy the store stuff. I wonder if I can plant an apple tree.

Starlight

I bought a couple of gallons in Amish country PA this summer. It is the best. I wish there was a good place close to home. I think I am going to start looking there must be somewhere in the net where they list the orchards. I love apple cider.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I bought a couple of gallons in Amish country PA this summer. It is the best. I wish there was a good place close to home. I think I am going to start looking there must be somewhere in the net where they list the orchards. I love apple cider.
I'm jealous. I love Amish food. We were up in Ohio which was a big Swiss and Amish town there. The food was amazing. The community down here in Sarasota is small, and the food was not the same. But then again the food here does not seem to taste the same in general.

johnny

I love apples, apple sauce, apple pie, apple cider, and apple dumplings!!! I bought some apple cider from the grocery store the other day and it was not at all good! I love apple orchards and will be going soon!