EA Topic Celestial Lodge Officers

G

Gary

So, Who do you think sits in each of the chairs in the Celestial Lodge?
I would think that would depend on the heirarchy of your particular religion. As Brother Franks alluded to, GAOTU would be in the East. The other officers could be interchangeable.

G

Gary

The same "who" sit there as here since there is here: Wisdom, Strength and Beauty
Let's put a spin on this. "Who" represents Wisdom, Strength and Beauty? We are familiar with the circumpunct, but what of a different religious perspective? Can you give us different examples?

BTW- I caught the meaning of your answer, as referenced in the biblical scripture you quoted in another thread.

CoachN

Builder Builder
Let's put a spin on this. "Who" represents Wisdom, Strength and Beauty? We are familiar with the circumpunct, but what of a different religious perspective? Can you give us different examples?
If you Travel within any Mythology, you will very likely find personifications and characterizations denoting these archetypes -- They are universal.
BTW- I caught the meaning of your answer, as referenced in the biblical scripture you quoted in another thread.
:D