Cigar Smokers

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Does anyone here smoke cigars? Not sure if its a common thing in most Lodges, but I noticed there are a frequent number of cigar smokers in my Lodge.

I will admit I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to smoking them, but I do have a few I like every once in a while.

mollyL

I used to smoke them in high school, a long, long time ago. My big brother used to buy them for himself and I used to "borrow" (sorry, Mike)a few here and there.

ammulu

I don't smoke at all, I never even felt the zeal to try it out. My husband used to smoke but because I don't like it, he quit the moment I accepted his proposal.

chocoguy

I never eversince I was younger. Smoking will just give you sickness. I can't understand why someone loves them. What can you get with smoking anyway?

Green-Moo

I guess that cigars are popular with a certain demographic of the population, that that segment will be fairly highly represented within FreeMasonry.

mollyL

As I stated before, I used to steal my big bro's cigars when I was in high school. After I got married and became pregnant, I tried to light one up, and got extremely sick to my stomach. I have never felt the slightest urge to smoke another.

chocoguy

I think that smoking cigars is a bad habit that everyone should stay away because you could get a lung cancer from smoking it. I can't understand why some people are still smoking even if they already knew this.