Day 2

Ringoscarr954

Greetings to all!

Well, day 2 is coming up! It's actually not day 2 its like week 3 or somthing. My 2nd time going to a lodge. Only this time I will be turning in my petetion. Im very excited and eager to see what happens. I just dont know what to expect. Do I get accepted? what happens?

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Greetings to all!

Well, day 2 is coming up! It's actually not day 2 its like week 3 or somthing. My 2nd time going to a lodge. Only this time I will be turning in my petetion. Im very excited and eager to see what happens. I just dont know what to expect. Do I get accepted? what happens?
If you are going to turn in your petition, there will not be much that happens at that particular time, you may get to meet some more brethren, but that will be about it.
After you turn in your petition, within a month, you should be contacted by someone from the lodge, they will make arrangements with you to do an investigation. So as much as you are eager, there will still be a little bit of time involved, don't be discouraged, as every brother has been on this same path. Relax, introduce yourself, and meet some new people.