Discussions

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I know someone has something to bring up for discussion , ANYTHING . Winter , I know you have something that will start a discussion that will stir the passions in the FMH members . Whats on your mind , post it !

Winter

I've been here before
You want me to undo all that work we have done to subdue our passions? LoL Fine. Just remember, you asked for it. ;)

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I have one: I am in a quandary: I am currently Lodge Chaplain. At the last election I received a few votes of JW.
Considerations:
I know that my ability for memorization is not so good as it used to be (I am still struggling to get the opening/closing prayers right).
I like being the Chaplain.
IF I were voted into 'the line' it will be several years (5-6) before I am a PM.

I'm looking for your input, ideas, discussions, comments, concerns.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
My advice , if you like Chaplain and do not want to move through the chairs then tell them that you wish to remain the Chaplain . Our Chaplin has held that chair for nearly 2 decades and wishes to go no further , he enjoys it and says it feels right to him .

jaya

You need to do what you are comfortable with. Talk to the WM and let them know your desires.

Winter

I've been here before
Why would you be going into the Line? Because you think it's expected? For the status of PM? Or a genuine desire to serve your Lodge on a greater level, spending an inordinate amount of time attending to the business of your Lodge to ensure its health and well being? Once you figure that out, the answer is easy. ;)

Duncan1574

Specific to Bro. Winter's comments:
As usual. you have more Light! Rethinking my own posting (without Vicodin) personally, the best AND greatest impact I can have ,as a Mason, on my Lodge and Freemasonry generally is, has, and conceivably should to become 'Camel kneeed'.

Duncan1574

Well, that didn't last long.

Okay, How about the, no we've done that one, how about, nope that one too, um......

So then I took the $35,000 and bought chairs for the standing army of Russia. ?