Euclid Lodge #58 Great Falls MT

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Curious , I was looking at the pictures on your lodge web site and noticed pictures of you having presided as Master in Initiating EAs . You were wearing the Master's hat but the JW's Apron and jewel . Is that how you do it in your lodge/jurisdiction or did you change aprons and jewels for the picture ?

I'm only asking because we are not to set in the Oriental Chair as acting(presiding) Master without wearing the regalia , Master's jewel and Apron . I am once again the SW and when I set as acting Master for the FC degree , when I step down to put on the Middle Chamber lecture , I have to switch aprons and jewels with a Past Master or the SD , then switch back when I step back up in the East to give the Letter "G" lecture and the Charge .

I like seeing how others do their work .

dewwby

We actually do wear the jewel and apron. I was presiding in the East as the Master for the degree only. We took the pictures after the business meeting in which I had put the jewel and apron for the JW back on. During the degree we do wear the symbols of the office.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
That's what I thought . I was thinking , on the off chance , your lodge may do something different . I like to see the diffences in how other lodges and jurisdictions do things .