FC

Well my FC is in ten days, and I am excited. Excited in a different way from my EA... I know a lot more Brothers now and understand how serious they take the degree work. I do look forward to my FC but I do have one thing I hope is better.....
Just a day before my EA the Lodge had one furnace go out and the HVAC guys couldn't get there until the day after my EA.... And it was about 34 degrees and rainy...... I was a bit cold.
Well if anyone on here is from SE Indiana and is free on the 17th send me PM if you would like to go.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
The FC is a great degree. Although some may find it rather long, I enjoy it.

rescue48

Firedawg
I agree. I enjoyed this degree very much when I received it. Now I'm instructing a good friend of mine who has joined the fraternity. He's getting passed on the 16th, and I could not be more proud.

I agree that the FC is very impressive, it was a different feeling in the Lodge from the EA. The EA was a very moving experience but the FC was too in multiple ways..... the lecture and the delivery was an impressive feat in itself. If anyone gives the lecture, I tip my hat to you.....

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
fireaman99 -- glad you enjoyed the degree my brother. I decided to learn the lecture of this degree when the brother who did it in our lodge took sick, it was an ordeal to learn but I have found that which is tough to to is also the most enjoyable. I find a real joy in giving it, especially when you see that expression in the face of a brother you are giving it to actually understands it. Anyways, Congratulations -- one more to go.

I was asked if I would be interested in learning it once my degree work is done....it is a daunting task but I am thinking it over. But right now, getting through my degree work is priority #1.