Fraternal greetings from sunny Florida!

vanim8

My Brethren, it's a pleasure to be able to reach Masonic family in far away places through this great internet highway! Looking forward to connecting with many new friends with like interests. I have a diverse background, mostly in performing arts and broadcast communications. More than three decades in radio and television both production and journalism ends of the spectrum. I have shared my experience on the air with university students at Jacksonville University in three colleges - Fine Arts, Humanities/Communication Division, and Lifelong Learning. Currently I'm working with the University of Phoenix at a local campus. I've been a candidate for local school board in the past and may again in the near future. Traveling extensively through the US in my youth and spending college years in Los Angeles has given me a great appreciation for the beauty and majesty of our nation and the brethren contained therein. Thank you all for being here, for sharing some of yourselves through this portal, and for allowing me to feel at home among the craft. Blessings to all!

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
My Brethren, it's a pleasure to be able to reach Masonic family in far away places through this great internet highway! Looking forward to connecting with many new friends with like interests. I have a diverse background, mostly in performing arts and broadcast communications. More than three decades in radio and television both production and journalism ends of the spectrum. I have shared my experience on the air with university students at Jacksonville University in three colleges - Fine Arts, Humanities/Communication Division, and Lifelong Learning. Currently I'm working with the University of Phoenix at a local campus. I've been a candidate for local school board in the past and may again in the near future. Traveling extensively through the US in my youth and spending college years in Los Angeles has given me a great appreciation for the beauty and majesty of our nation and the brethren contained therein. Thank you all for being here, for sharing some of yourselves through this portal, and for allowing me to feel at home among the craft. Blessings to all!
Greetings and salutations. Sounds like some rich experiences you have had. Looking forward to seeing you around the site.