Fraternal Greetings

mllindsay

Hello to all my brothers! I just wanted to take a second and introduce myself to the group.

My name is Brother Michael Lindsay, I was raised 3 June 2009 in Creasy Proctor Lodge #679 in Fayetteville NC. I am in the US Army and am currently deployed to Afghanistan. I have been here 4 months now and will be here another 8 months.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Hello to all my brothers! I just wanted to take a second and introduce myself to the group.

My name is Brother Michael Lindsay, I was raised 3 June 2009 in Creasy Proctor Lodge #679 in Fayetteville NC. I am in the US Army and am currently deployed to Afghanistan. I have been here 4 months now and will be here another 8 months.
W E L C O M E ! Stay safe, follow the ROE, and come home.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. Also a big thank you for your service. Here is to you coming home safe and sound.

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Greetings my Brother in Masonry and Army. Stay safe over in the that scab of a country.

I had at one time a mind to move to the Bragg area and work as a civilian contractor, but I'm finishing up my degree first before I make any big career moves.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer

Brother Mike-
Let me know when you will get back. I would LOVE an excuse to drive down from Goldsboro (near SJAFB) to F'ville and get a different seal in my Masonic Passport! If you don't have a Masonic Passport, I would be glad to send one to you, gratis. Send your APO/FPO address to jrfranks@USA.NET.

BTW, if you encounter any military lodges chartered by the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of OKLAHOMA, you may visit them, as we just recognized them last month in Grand Lodge! Woo-Woo! :1-smile:
We have not, as yet, recognized Washington though, and they also have some military lodges. :(

OH! ...and THANK YOU for your service.
--
bob
John Robert Franks, CW2 (Ret)
Physician Associate
Company C (MED)
230th Support Battalion
30th MECH INF BDE
North Carolina Army National Guard
Goldsboro, NC