Have A Laugh

sarah

Share nice jokes here pls :)

Three Women had been in a bad car crash and all were deceased.

They arrived at the Gates of Heaven and were greeted by St. Peter.

They asked what it was like, and what they had to do.

St. Peter told them that there was only one rule “ Do not step on the Ducks”

A little confused they quizzed him some more.

St. Peter went on “ Heaven is a lovely place, but we have millions of ducks up here and the Boss loves ducks. You can do what you like, sing or dance whatever but you will be punished if you step on a duck.

Well, the Girls passed through the Gates of Heaven. Before you could say quack! The first Lady stepped on a duck. With a flash and a puff of smoke St. Peter arrived. He had with him the ugliest bloke you could ever imagine, scruffy, smelly and drooling. He proceeded to chain this guy to the women as punishment for stepping on the duck. “Blimey” she said. “How long does this last?

“Forever” said St. Peter.
The remaining Girls made a pact to be more careful. But finally the second Lady also stepped on a duck. Then yes you guessed it St. Peter arrives and she gets chained to another Ugly bloke.
Well the last of the three was determined not to get caught out, even going near a duck so for 9 months she shuffled round Heaven, so as to keep out of trouble.

Then puff, flash, St. Peter arrives. He chains this women to the most handsome young hunk ever.

After St. Peter had gone. The young man turned to the last of the three Women and said, “ What’s happened here then”?
She replied, “ I have no idea I was just shuffling around minding my own business. What about you”

“Like you” said the young man, “ I have no idea, I only arrived a few minutes ago I walked through the Gates stepped on a duck and here I am “.

martha

Oh come on. Womens Aren't that bad sarah :). However it was a nice one . I hope every posts nice humour hear so that we may have a smile as well :)

trivedi360

Ducks!

That joke was really funny. It also requires a either little or a lot of attention depending on your personality. I like it and I am not going to try interpreting it for hidden messages. But overall, nice use of satire.