Hello All!

Tomas6451

I'm glad I found this forum and am looking forward to chatting with all of you in future posts. I just sent in my application to a local lodge and am hoping to hear from them soon. During my research on various historical topics, I kept running across Freemasons who were involved in some way or the other. This encouraged me to research Freemasonry in general and I was amazed at the both for and against topics I ran across. I also discovered that some very old family friends were masons and they were glad to sponser me. Also found out my Grandmothers brother was a Shriner in Germany and was taken to Dachau concentration camp and never seen again. When I heard that I knew my path was clear and I hope all goes well with my application. Thank you for this forum.

Tomas6451

Finally got a call last night that the lodge had approved my application. Now I just need to wait for the 3 investigators to contact me for the interview. One step closer now!

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
That is great. Be sure it ask any questions you have. I know the investigators at our Lodge love it when people ask them questions.