Hello from Maryland

Johnny.

Greetings and Salutations, Brothers

Saying hello from the state of MD. I'm currently an FC and will soon be raised (hopefully) in February. I look forward to talking with y'all.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Welcome to FMH. I saw the Maryland FC degree when I was in DC in September. Great work. Hope you had fun and enjoy our little site.

Johnny.

Thank you, Brother! I am enjoying it. It's a little rough at times (meeting for catechism) but hopefully it will pay off soon. We have a 20 month old so it's sometimes a little difficult to get some quiet time to study but I'm trying to make it work.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
AHHH yes, I was there once. I would say not much different from your EA but your EA was a lot more in depth than or EA exam.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Welcome, the wording is now familiar, so the learning can be easier.
Your windshield makes a great 'mentor'. :)

nevburt

Welcome Johnny, I am a fellow... FC, being raised Jan 7th. Plenty of lurkers here based on the amount of viewers versus posters but great info from brothers "longer in the tooth" than you and I.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Welcome Johnny, I am a fellow... FC, being raised Jan 7th. Plenty of lurkers here based on the amount of viewers versus posters but great info from brothers "longer in the tooth" than you and I.
Bro. Nev do you have to wait a whole year to be raised????

Johnny.

Why yes I am :p

I have a 2002 Lexus IS300 that's fully built. I'm running a PTE 67mm @ 23 psi. She made 563 hp / 442 tq on pump gas. :) I'm running 19 psi for driving around the streets. I maybe drive her 2 times a month because driving around town w/a triple disc carbon clutch isn't fun. lol

Good to see another enthusiast on here.

Brother - thank you for the warm welcome. I'm just beginning my journey and I have a lot of learning to do. I'm kind of excited about it all. I can remember as a kid seeing the "G" and wondering what the heck it was all about. I remember seeing the S&C and thinking, "Hmm, they must be architects or something"....LOL

Rough Ashlar

Hey, Brother! What's your name? I live in Glen Burnie and plan to petition the lodge for plural membership, just as soon as my GA Lodge gives me the green light. Welcome to the craft!

nevburt

Bro. Nev do you have to wait a whole year to be raised????
I did not have to wait a year to be raised, it's just how things worked out. The lodge schedule, my schedule etc... To be honest I am pleased to have taken the time as it has allowed me to absorb what I have and enjoy the process.