Hello From NY

MA_Osiris

Hello

Can someone please point me in the right direction. I am looking for a Lodge in the Manhattan, NY Area.

Thanking you in advance,

MA

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Hello and welcome to Freemason Hall . Here is a link to the Grand Lodge of NY ....Home | Grand Lodge F. & A. M. State of New York . On their site you should find all information you need in your quest to becoming a Freemason in their jurisdiction . You can either e-mail the Grand Secretary with your request or look at their listings of sub. lodges to find one near you to approach .

Best of luck .

MA_Osiris

Hello and welcome to Freemason Hall . Here is a link to the Grand Lodge of NY ....Home | Grand Lodge F. & A. M. State of New York . On their site you should find all information you need in your quest to becoming a Freemason in their jurisdiction . You can either e-mail the Grand Secretary with your request or look at their listings of sub. lodges to find one near you to approach .

Best of luck .
Thank you for your help.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Welcome to the forums, I hope you were able to find the information you were looking for. Ashlar always provides excellent information for those in need.