I am a suspended mason

poopsie1

I would like to come back and be current but i made a mistake and now everyone hates me,so thats why i have taken the susp. have tried to transfer but i have been sterotyped now and impossible to do anything positive.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
I would suggest requesting a meeting with your current (or currently suspended from) lodge. I haven't heard of being suspended from a lodge, with the exception of non-payment of dues. If you have made a mistake, you may be able to make amends by approaching the lodge and it's members and outrightly addressing the problem. Generally, lodges do not wish to lose members, unless you have commited a felony, I would find it suprising that you can not participate in lodge, your brethren however may not be quite as willing to accept you if it had more of a moral turpitude issue. Anyhow, good luck with attempting to re-enter your lodge.

Abot

Poopsie, I would say that truth always makes its own way. If you admit that you have made a mistake and accept it widely, and promise it to every one then I dont think they would be reluctant in taking you back

Abot

But ofcourse, do keep one thing in mind that you will have to face hardhips. People may be hesitant to trust you. But may gain that trust back with patience. Never loose your temper or patience.

Rolez

Hello Poopsie. I hope you are doing well. I agree 1005 with Abot. Just keep hold of patience and continue doing what is correct.