I got a long way to Go

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
You petitioned! Congratulations on taking the second step in moving into Masonry.

I went to lodge. Today to hand in my petition. But no body was there ill just bring it with me next mouth to the dinner.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Why dont you call someone at the lodge and have them meet you instead of waiting. The lodge secretary's phone number should be posted somewhere on the building, along with their meeting dates and times.

So Once ill turn in my petition. They Usually go though it on the next meeting. Then I'll visited by Ic . Then after that then they start voting?

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
So Once ill turn in my petition. They Usually go though it on the next meeting. Then I'll visited by Ic . Then after that then they start voting?
James,

After you turn in your petition, it is a VERY slow process. After the IC, your petition will sit for 30 days before the Lodge will vote on you.

I made a really good impression. With One of them guys from the lodge. My mom said she saw him at work today. He told her that ill was good guy.:)

Bill_F

There is a problem you may run into James, and that's that some Lodges go "dark" for the summer. So there may not be any meetings in July or August, or any Degree's scheduled. Thats kind of why it wasn't a good thing to wait so long.
Not trying to bum you out, just want to prepare you if thats the case.

I don't mine goes dark. I'll will to ask but from what I remember they were talking about a lodge dinner for the 4th of July.