I'll Cant wait My 2nd Lodge Dinner

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
James, the contraction "I'll" is short for "I will". You are using this all over your posts in this and other forums where you should actually be saying "I".

"For the first one I will was nervous." And "Now I will can't wait..." make absolutely no sense.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
That's how I type it. I'll use that every where I'll post.

That has to be the worst possible response you could have made.

Since subtlety is lost here, what you are typing is wrong. It is not the way a man communicates.

This is basic stuff that you have been told over and over how to correct.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I know it drives people crazy.
<Gloves off>

If you know it annoys people, and are AWARE that you are doing it incorrectly, WHY do you continue to do it? I'll tell you why... It's because you enjoy the attention that it brings. I for one am growing very tired of your unwillingness to improve anything to do with your communication skills. What's more, is that you have absolutely NO INTEREST in anything to do with Freemasonry. You seem to think that it's a social club and all about dinners. If you had a clue, you'd be asking PERTINENT questions. Instead, you lolly gag around the forum and post multiple duplicate posts about trivial things that have nothing to do with anything. When you DO actually post something about Freemasonry, it's ALWAYS a negative post that is copy and pasted from another website. Do you even have a creative thought of your own to share?

Sometimes I do I'm man with lil words If I do have something to good to share. Then I will share it. And no type like that to annoying people. It's how use to typing. I don't mean to make anybody mad I'm sorry if I got you upset and I do know that freemasonry then just the dinners. I feel that warn welcome here so I'm just going to leave thank your everybody for you advice.

And as for what I copy and past I do that because I what you guys think of it. If I have something add I post what I think sometimes I have nothing to say on it. And as asking questions I don't have very much to ask right now.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
And as for what I copy and past I do that because I what you guys think of it. If I have something add I post what I think sometimes I have nothing to say on it. And as asking questions I don't have very much to ask right now.
That's the problem James. We have tried and tried to get you to ask, and more importantly THINK about what Freemasonry is about. You simply appear incapable of doing that. You don't have very much to ask right now? seriously??? Then you must know all there is to know about the fraternity. You haven't made me mad, you have disappointed me greatly. I had championed your cause, and gave you the benefit of the doubt, and for a while there you had me fooled into thinking that you were earnestly trying to change and improve. That was just a ruse, because you fell right back into your usual comfortable lazy routine.

As far as the copy and paste stuff... why not just post a link to the article, and post YOUR thoughts on the matter or questions about it here. Frankly, we don't need or want the negativity of such anti-masonic rhetoric on our boards. Instead, why don't you research a masonic topic, and ask questions about it so that you actually learn something.

I know tend to do. That I get better then I get lazy. I Amit that laziness is one my biggest flaws and I need to work on that. I do want to change I just needs to kick these old habits of mine.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I know tend to do. That I get better then I get lazy. I Amit that laziness is one my biggest flaws and I need to work on that. I do want to change I just needs to kick these old habits of mine.
I'm not going to hold your hand and baby you, and neither is anyone else here. Your free ride is over.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
If my calculations are correct, your petition should be read in open lodge tonight. Let us know what happens.

I hope they read it tonight. I won't be going to that dinner tonight. I haven't been feeling good last for the few days. I told them that I won’t going to dinner tonight.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
The crappy part about this is that we have to endure 30 days of it sitting in wait if they DID actually read it. Then there is the scheduled ballot... Ugh... Danang me! Denang me! Why don't they get a rope and hang me!

If I remember correctly, James mentioned that the lodge will not be meeting in July, just having a dinner. Just think, they could go dark for July and August (having visited Barstow, I know I wouldn't want to be in a tux in Death Valley during the summer). They might not bring his petition to a ballot until September.