Introduction

Greetings, all.

Newbie here - on the board and in the craft. Initiated in September, and just starting my journey.

I hope all are well.

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Welcome, and congratulations on starting your journey into Masonry. We look forward to your participation.

I'm doing well, thank you. Thank you all for the welcome.

I continue to study, and it's actually starting to come together.

We're hoping to present in mid-December. We'll see how it goes.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
That's exactly what I meant. Pardon my phrasing. That's just me being the new guy.
It's just that many states and even localities have slang for Masonic things, and don't realize that in the jurisdiction next door may use a different set.

Now...for making a mistake...stand in the corner and chant.... "I am sorry Brother Bob....." Do this for 33 minutes and all will be forgiven.:1-wink-grin:
Bad Fireman!
Don't scare the newby!

:D
S&F

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Now...for making a mistake...stand in the corner and chant.... "I am sorry Brother Bob....." Do this for 33 minutes and all will be forgiven.:1-wink-grin:
OK that's funny.
That's exactly what I meant. Pardon my phrasing. That's just me being the new guy.
It's ok takes us all sometime if you're not a Lewis.
It's just that many states and even localities have slang for Masonic things, and don't realize that in the jurisdiction next door may use a different set.

Bad Fireman!
Don't scare the newby!

:D
S&F
HA HA Yeah Fireman... "Now...for making a mistake...stand in the corner and chant.... "I am sorry Brother Bob....." Do this for 33 minutes and all will be forgiven.:1-wink-grin:":3-laugh1: