Squirrels Jewbacca

FF Sparky

I'm not jewish, but I thought it was funny in a good way. the Klan one threw me off for a sec then I realized what it was.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
The Jewbacca made me laugh and I wanted to share and I started this to get Winter going posting some of his pics.

Jew jitsu is LMAO funny and the klan one is poignant observation of our overly PC society.

G

Gary

Of course I was kidding. You know it's funny when our resident Jew is making light of his religion. It shows that even in times where anti-semitism exists, you choose to see the lighter side of things and smile.

I think you have big brass cojones. Even if you are a copper... ;):D

G

Gary

I found it to be funny but ya never know, you may be turned into www.attackwatch.com
Fireman. That's OK, you've already been turned in. Barry has been watching your anti muslim propaganda. Inside sources say that your vote in 2012 will be substituted for a vote for Obama, regardless of how conservative you vote.

Fireman. That's OK, you've already been turned in. Barry has been watching your anti muslim propaganda. Inside sources say that your vote in 2012 will be substituted for a vote for Obama, regardless of how conservative you vote.
I have already been warned....that is why I am voting for BARRY..... BO in 2012!!!!!:eek:

G

Gary

I have already been warned....that is why I am voting for BARRY..... BO in 2012!!!!!:eek:
LOL!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I think I may be voting for Mickey Mouse again. In Florida, he is the number one write in vote every election.