Just wondering

BValdez7414

My name is Brandon, and i have always been interested in the Freemasons. But I have one inhibition..... when I was 15 yrs old I got my self into a LOT of trouble. I now have a bad record and it follows me every where. Im 28 now and have a lovely family and friends. and have not did anything since i was 15. Will this keep me from joining the Order??

G

Gary

Most often records of minors get wiped clean when they reach 18. However, depending on your particular circumstances it may be an issue. I'd contact the Lodge you want to petition to and explain your circumstances, and tell them how you have grown and changed since that time.

They may be able to give you a more accurate answer as to your eligibility to join.

Be honest and up front in your dealings with them and see what they say!

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Yes , be truthful with them .Very few of us were complete angels , and some of us have made mistakes in our own pasts . As long as there has been a few years between the time you had gotten into trouble and now , you have turned your life around and have proven that you are NOW a good man then it may not be a problem at all .

Coxman

It depends on how strict the Lodge you want to join is. We have had 2 Masters get into trouble and are awaiting a Masonic trial. The Grand Lodge might get involved.