keen to join but ?

shadowman222

Hello there I so much want to join up with the freemasons but i currently have
agrophobia and an anxiety disorder that stops me from going out.
can anyone reccomend what i can do regarding joining up in these circumstances or coould a few masons visit me?.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Shadow, I applaud you on your interest. If you were to elect to join, there would be a few members would come to visit you, to do an investigation, however, to my knowledge, there is no way to receive the degree's that would be conferred within the lodge. The degree's are conferred within the confines of the lodge room, and that is only place I have seen them conferred. It is disheartening that you are suffering from that affliction, I understand that ramifications of it, and can be quite difficult. I would hope with help and possible medication, you can someday overcome this situation.

rescue48

Firedawg
Let's try to think of this another way. The lodge room is like a second home to the freemason. So look at it that way. Petition your lodge, and enjoy the lodge room as you would your living room.

ret8140

ret8140

My friend. It is true the lodge is like a home and there are few places that I find such peace. I hope someday you may be able to overcome your troubles. Do not lose heart. When I was hurt badly and in bed for 6 months my brothers were a great comfort to me. You should seek the company of such men when you can.