mark master penny question

BAYOUMUD

Devine TX Lodge 590
I'm a member of a local Chapter of Royal Arch Masons here in Texas, and was wondering where I can go (on-line, etc) to get a Mark Master coin struck and engraved? I've seen some old ones on E-bay that family members are auctioning off, but I can't find any info on the web about making new ones. My local Chapter doesn't seem to know where to do this as well. Ideas?

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Not sure either, When I received my MMM degree I was provided one by the Chapter itself, I will attempt to contact them to see if they have a supplier of them. I will let you know when I get an answer.

BAYOUMUD

Devine TX Lodge 590
Thanks,

Thanks to you both for the replies. I'll check out that on-line store. I've gotten a few car decals from them in the past I believe.

BG_TRBL: I'll check back to see if you've had any luck with questioning your chapter. Thanks!

CM

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
JP Luther has them , though they will not have your Chapter's name on them unless you special order them . We had the coins my Chapter gave us engraved by my wife at our local mall at the store she runs . We all used forms of our initials so it would be easier to get our marks engraved .The one's who used odd/different designs are having a hard time getting their coins engraved due to the fact that they would have to draw up their design on a computer , put it on disc and have whoever is engraving load them up on their engraving computer .

I know a couple of guys who used Dremels to etch there on marks on their coins .

mike

Hey Bay, Instead of going online, why dont you advertise it in some local newspaper? It would help you to work in close contacts with he guy doing the job for you. By the way have you found anyone yet?