Mason penny

dragonfly7689

When I was in college, a classmate of mine said he was a Mason. When I told my dad, who is also a Mason, he gave me a penny. He said, "Give this to your friend...he'll know what it means." I asked my dad what it was for but he wouldn't tell me. When I gave it to my friend, he knew exactly what it meant.

What did that penny signify?

Thank you in advance to any/all who reply.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I know the significance but can not post it . Call it a need to know , in other words you need to go through the degrees to know . Rough , think about your Mark Master degree , that is if this was what he was getting at .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
That was exactly what I was thinking of too, if it was a penny with the S&C stamped into it, then it could be possible that this is just a way of being friendly. As far as the significance of the masonic penny, I guess it just ends up being whatever you want it to be.

MythicalCaesar

Oh C'mon guys. Don't give it all way to him just yet. Let him figure it out. I know the internet can be a source of information, but leave some fun in things. I got the same treatment and I'm grateful for it. :D

Deadhead Derek

I don't get it unless it is from 1st degree

afterthought:
can someone with info pm me on this, I have a question and I will not ask it in an open forum.