Masonic License plates

cemab4y

Interesting fact: Arkansas Freemasons are forbidden from purchasing the official Masonic tag in Arkansas. Reason: The tag was designed by the MW Prince Hall grand Lodge in Arkansas, and a portion of the proceeds goes to Prince Hall charities in Arkansas!

The Grand Lodge of Arkansas (F&AM) issued the edict, and now Arkansas Freemasons (except Prince Hall) cannot buy the tags. Sad.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Interesting fact: Arkansas Freemasons are forbidden from purchasing the official Masonic tag in Arkansas. Reason: The tag was designed by the MW Prince Hall grand Lodge in Arkansas, and a portion of the proceeds goes to Prince Hall charities in Arkansas!

The Grand Lodge of Arkansas (F&AM) issued the edict, and now Arkansas Freemasons (except Prince Hall) cannot buy the tags. Sad.
AND ?

ETA: Another interesting fact is that it is the business of Arkansas Masons .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia

What is "sad" about it ? Really , why are these trinkets so important , it is nothing but a piece of tin that one has to pay extra money for because it has on it a pretty picture . If the Masonic homes discontinued ours I would not lose one wink of sleep over it .

We have Masons who know next to nothing about Freemasonry , we have no Masonic education in our lodges , we no longer have deep philosophical talks in the lodge , and not a peep from some ! But Florida does not have a Masonic license plate . GRRRRR , I am ANGRY !!!!!

The Masonic priorities of some makes me scratch my head in confusion .

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
If we put more effort into the principals of true Masonry and less into the superfluities (pins, aprons, car badges, etc..) we might just make progress as a fraternity.
...and big, beautiful 'temples' that are a real drain to maintain.

S&F

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
If we put more effort into the principals of true Masonry and less into the superfluities (pins, aprons, car badges, etc..) we might just make progress as a fraternity.
But I really need a suit covered in lapel pins , Masonic license plate , rear window/bumper covered in decals and super cool ring !!!! That's what makes me a super Mason , Brother !

Okay , sarcasm off .

I agree with you completely

ETA: There is nothing wrong with these things (with the exception of having 20 lapel pins on a suit coat) IF they are not what is most important thing to a Mason . I collect GM pins , I have a nice ring that I wear to lodge events . I do not have any Masonic decals/license plate on my truck that points me out as a Mason as I do like to drive fast (this is why I need Goomba to fix any speeding tickets for me J/K again) .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
But I really need a suit covered in lapel pins , Masonic license plate , rear window/bumper covered in decals and super cool ring !!!! That's what makes me a super Mason , Brother !
If our GM gets his way and we do get a license plate he wants it open to everyone, Freemason or not. So do not trust a license plate from here.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
If our GM gets his way and we do get a license plate he wants it open to everyone, Freemason or not. So do not trust a license plate from here.
It would appear that its all about the money. Doesnt surprise me one bit.