Masonic penny?

FreemasonSig

Masonic Penny related to R.A.M.

My understanding is that the are a part/momento of the mark mason degree in the Royal Arch Masonic rites. I however am only a blue lodger so this is just speculation, based on what I have seen online.

James

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Yes , you are correct ,that would be the penny you receive after you go through the Mark Master Degree in the Chapter of the York Rite .

ipr

The Masonic Pennies are just keepsakes at that, they hold true relevance and meaing to the individual who is awarded them just like alot of other items in Masonry. I often see old Masonic personal items at Flea Markets and Antique Malls and can't help wonder about the individual that once owned them and how he felt aquiring them for the first time...it was an earned experience and a memorable gain for him, that's what perhaps all of the onlooking shoppers fail to realize when they see these items sitting among other relics. As far as the dollar bill question, I did some interesting research on that topic and found conclusions that pointed to the facts that Ben Franklin (Mason) and our other founding Fathers of that period who were also Masons desired to have Masonic "looking" currency ..nothing else!..they adopted some artisitic designs that they unanimously agreed had a Masonic edge, that's how our present currency designs were originated and in fact are to a point associated with Freemasonry. Conspiracy Theorists love this and will take this to great story heights involving Secret Societies, New World Orders ..etc etc

sirme hot

Freemason Hall Community

Dear community,
I have really been longing to visit the Free Mason Hall community here in my country Kenya in Eldoret town. I just wanted to be sure of the visitation day, and time.
I'm so eager to visit the hall.
thanks alot.
Your Member
Sammy Lubusi