MM Topic Masonic Ring - Birthday Present

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
My wife bought me an early birthday present... I have such a thoughtful wife. Anyone else get a ring from their spouse or am I the only one so lucky? :D

Attachments

FF Sparky

My wife knows a Mason thru work, and introduced me, we talked about me being a new Mason, rings, and other things. The next day my wife called me at work and told me he dropped of 3 rings for me to pick one. I picked the same one see liked. I wear this to Lodge anywhere but work. Got a few compliments on it too.

You are lucky to have a wife that is thoughtful, good to have a partner that supports your Masonic endeavors. Beautiful ring too, she has good taste.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Nice ring, I like it. Never gotten any jewelry from the wife. She freely gives me other things though. Headaches being number one. Although I think a son was the biggest gift of all from her.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Sweet ring FamilyMan . My wife is always finding Masonic items at estate sales , antique stores , and other places for me .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
The wife yes , but I do not think you want my checkbook right now , unless you really , really need $45 .

Ofotherworlds

I was, by my request, given my deceased Grandfather's masonic ring as a birthday present by my grandmother. He had two masonic rings, but my mother and I suspect that my evil aunt pawned the second, more valuble ring! :(

Alas, the ring I got- Grandpa's every day ring - was a Scottish Rite ring, and I'm not in the Scottish Rite yet! So I got myself a stainless steel square and compass ring of my own off of ebay.